We have an exciting opportunity to join a market leading metals company as a Sales Manager based in Nottinghamshire.
The successful candidate will manage and support the existing sales team to achieve sales forecast whilst looking to develop existing customers and generate new business within the territory.
What you will be responsible for
- Sales duties such as processing quotes and orders whilst managing your own account allocation.
- Achieve individual sales forecasts and motivating/supporting the sales team to hit their forecasts.
- Managing the weekly/monthly performance of individual salespeople (internal & external)
- Assist with creating sales forecasts for key accounts.
- Analyse data to develop short term and long-term business.
- Contribute to the site’s sales strategies.
- Create and hold monthly sales meetings.
- Produce weekly and monthly sales reports to the service centre manager.
What we need from you
- Experience of working within the engineering or stockholding sector for a minimum of 5 years
- Strong analytical. Strategic planning and motivational skills
- Ability to spot, develop and generate new business opportunities
All of the above will be overseen by the General Manager who will offer guidance and assistance where required.
- Salary: £30000 – £40000 per annum (DOE)
- Good Bonus scheme
- Company Car, Phone & Laptop
Want to know more? Please get in touch with Comton Group on 0121 285 4287